acrylic on board
31 x 36 cm
signed on the body of a white horse: Vaclav Havel (with heart symbol)
- private collection Ivan Racek, Prague
- private collection Miroslav Kohl, Prague
- private collection Miro Smolak, Prague
- Trebbia Endowment Fund, Prague
- private collection, Prague
- 1996, MIRO Gallery, Prague
- 2012, Trebbia Gala Evening, Municipal House, Prague
ELLE, March 1997; Večerník Praha, December 18, 1996; The Prague Tribune, February 1997; Blesk, December 19, 1996; Lidove noviny, 14 December 1996; Pravo, December 31, 1996; Maxi magazin pro zeny, 4/1997; MF Dnes, 31 December 1996; Chvilka pro tebe, February 5, 1997; Story, January 8, 1997
Certificate of authenticity written by Vaclav Havel dated 3 March 2011 enclosed.
Certificate of the wife and chairwoman of the board of the VIZE 97 Foundation Dagmar Havlova dated March 3, 2021 enclosed.
This is most likely the only painting created during his lifetime by the Czechoslovak (1989–1992) and subsequently the first Czech (1993–2003) President Vaclav Havel.
A unique opportunity (not only investment) to get the work of Vaclav Havel into the collection.