oil on canvas
45.2 x 60 cm
– significant private collection
– Scream, Mouth! Assumptions of Expressionism, Prague City Gallery, 28. 11. 2006–04. 03. 2007, under no. 133
– The Shining Crystal / 1905–2013 / Intersections / Intersections / Overlaps / Bohumil Kubista and Czech Art, Gallery of Fine Arts in Ostrava – House of Art, 03. 10. 2014–04. 01. 2015
– Mahulena Neslehova: Bohumil Kubista, published by the National Gallery in Prague in cooperation with Odeon Prague, 1993, reproduced on page 18 and further under no. 66
– Marie Rakusanova and Collective: Bohumil Kubista and Europe, published by Charles University, Karolinum Publishing House 2020, reproduced under no. 100
– Karel Srp: Bohumil Kubista – The Shining Crystal, published by Arbor Vitae and GVU Ostrava, 2014, reproduced on page 168, no. 118
Consulted with Dr Mahulena Neslehova a renowned expert on the work and author of Kubista's inventory.
Further consulted with Dr Irena Zantovska Murray HonFRIBA, Professor Jaromir Zemina, Dr Jiri Machalicky and Vladimir Lekes.
Confirmation of authenticity enclosed.
One of the very first paintings of Czech Fauvism.