Dubnová aukce v Mánesu
(1871 – 1957)
1 150 EUR
1 540 - 2 310 EUR
pencil on paper
Dimensions: 15 x 12 cm
lower left inscription by hand of the author
- purchased by Jindrich Waldes directly from Frantisek Kupka
- confiscated by the Gestapo in 1939, moved to the State Gallery and then to the National Gallery in Prague
- deposited in the collections of the National Gallery in Prague, registered under No. W 2121 / NG K 5052
- in 1996 the restitution of the National Gallery in Prague (the so-called Waldes restitution) to the heirs of the factory owner Jindrich Waldes
- significant private collection
Consulted with Professor Jaromir Zemina, Dr Karel Srp, Dr Jiri Machalicky, Aneta Kopecka and Vladimir Lekes.
Confirmation of authenticity by Vladimir Lekes attached.